Check back for upcoming events. You can also view pictures and information regarding past events below.
MetroWest Conference for Women: September 20, 2018
Our very own Dr. Angel Marie Johnson will be participating in a breakout session called “Mindful Path to Wellness” at the MetroWest Conference for Women on September 20, 2018, at the Sheraton Framingham.
The goal of the conference is to inspire, connect, motivate, and move women through every stage along their path.
- What: MetroWest Conference for Women
- Where: Sheraton Framingham
- When: Thursday, September 20, 2018 8am-5pm
- Why: To inspire and empower women
- How: The whole conference aims to inspire, but Dr. Angel Marie Johnson will be participating in an especially inspiring session called Mindful Path to Wellness
We hope to see you there!
Free PSA Blood Test: August 8, 2018 from 4-7pm at GBU Dedham
On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, from 4-7pm, Greater Boston Urology is offering free PSA screening at its Dedham Care Center.
Not sure if you should get your PSA tested?
- What: Free prostate specific antigen (PSA) blood test
- When: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Where: 910 Washington Street, Dedham, MA
- Why: Because early detection can save lives
- How: The PSA is a simple blood test
We encourage appointments, but walk-ins are welcome. Call 781-762-0471 to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.
For more details, including answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
Did you know there are effective treatment options for erectile dysfunction and bladder leakage?
The first step is up to you. Join us to hear about the latest treatment options for erectile dysfunction or bladder leakage.
Attend a FREE Men’s Health Seminar
Presented by: Natalya Lopushnyan, MD, Greater Boston Urology
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Registration: 6:00 PM
Seminar: 6:15 PM
25 Allied Drive – Westwood Room
Dedham, MA 02026
Partners and guests welcome. Refreshments will be served. Space is limited, call to register today: 1–877–433–2873 or EDCure.org/Events
BCAN Presents the Greater Boston Urology Walk to End Bladder Cancer
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Here’s the link to the Team GBU page – we appreciate your support!