Below, you’ll find links to recent news articles either about GBU or featuring a GBU physician as a source.
- Dr. Jeffrey-Thomas was interviewed by Well+Good for an article on bladder health.
- Dr. Justin Gould chatted with Gregg Daniels & Fast Freddy on Mix 104.1 in September 2020. The topic? Vasectomies. Give it a listen here!
- Dr. Angel Marie Johnson interviewed by The Paper Gown for A Lot of Younger Women Deal With Bladder Leakage
- Doctors with an Eye on the Future
- Dr. Michael J. Curran interviewed by Healthline for Early PSA Test for Prostate Cancer Recommended for African-American Men
- Dr. Curran interviewed by Shields MRI for Prostate Cancer: How Shields MRI Plays a Role in Better Biopsies
- Urology Practice Keeps Up With Technology Through Physician-Owned Business Model
- Practice Keeps Up With Technology Through Physician-Owned Business Model
- Inside Norwood: Dr. Michael J. Curran on Norwood Cable Access
- Dr. Natalya Lopushnyan interviewed by Health.com for 10 Weird Things You’ve Always Wanted to Know About Penises
- ‘Vas Madness’: Why Boston urologists love the NCAA tournament
- Boston Urology works to create environment where patients feel more at ease
Interested in talking with a GBU physician for your article or television show? Contact Kerrie O’Mara at Kerrie@PrecisionMarketingGroup.com